SupremeFPV`s Full Naze 32 flight board
Naze32 Full flight control board with RX cable,90 degree pins and straight pins included, header pins need to be soldered. Full version with baro,mag/compass onboard and gps input:
This version includes a 3-axis magnetometer and barometric pressure sensor.
At the heart of the Naze32 is a 32bit ST micro work horse of a processor, with untapped memory and cpu power and a host of equally impressive sensors. The Naze is also matched up with some of the nicest GUI programs and features to get the most out of your configuration.
- STM32F103CBT6 32-bit ARM Cortex M3 processor (72MHz, 3.3V)
- Invensense MPU6050 MEMS accelerometer + gyro
- 3-axis magnetometer (HMC5883L)
- Barometric Pressure sensor (MS5611)
- Built-in Micro-USB for programming/firmware update
- 36x36mm size, ~5 gram weight w/o headers
- These are shipping with 16V input capable voltage regulators
These come with all needed headers, NOT soldered to the board. RC input breakout cable is included to allow connecting to 4channel+ receiver.
- 36x36 mm (30.5mm Mounting)
- 5.3 grams (no headers, 7.3 grams with)
- 2000 degrees/second 3-axis MEMS gyro + accelerometer (MPU6050)
- Input voltage: Max 16V on input rail and up to 35V 6s on the voltage sense line
- Full Naze32 flight controller board
- 2x5 pin header
- 2x3 pin header (right angle)
- 3x6 pin header (right angle)
- 1x RC breakout cable